Sunday, February 19, 2012

3-15-84

Dear Diary, We have really celebrated today, it being Johnnie's 41st b'day. He went in to work a while. Sue had to take some of the kids to Dr to be checked. The Dr told Sue to try to diet along with Amanda so she would be encouraged to stay on her diet, she takes insulin twice a day. To top off the celebration, we had a tornado watch while we were eating supper, the lights went off for several hours, so we listened to more church tapes before going to bed. Thank goodness for candles.

2 comments:

  1. I remember this visit. I didn't know when it was in my mind and I did not remember snow, but I do remember the tornado and the lights going out. I was scared to use the bathroom. I remember everyone sitting around the table with candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete